2020 has been challenging, but we’ve seen God do some amazing things.

As we reflect here at year-end, we’re sharing 12 of our blog and social media posts that resonated most with you (and other members of our audience) in 2020.

Thank you for following and being part of the conversation this year!


“Are they serious?”

When the nurse ushered Keia Jones-Baldwin to a little 2-pound white baby boy, she initially thought, “Are they serious? This has to be a joke.” But then her motherly instincts kicked in. Read her story here—

 

This quote felt very relevant for 2020—

 

They were God’s answer.

When David and Jackie started praying for God to find a family to adopt “the boy in the pink shirt,” they had no idea God would call them to be the family they were praying for. But He did. Here’s their story.

 

Our redemption story includes thorns.

 

Adoption = deep loss + unimaginable joy

 

Is it just me, or do a lot of these comments get made at the grocery store?

 

Adoption can be a scary process.

Here’s a roadmap: https://lifesong.org/2020/11/5-questions/ 

 

Every child deserves the love of a family.

 

Joseph parented a non-biological child for the glory of God.

 

At least 24 times, the Bible tells us to care for orphans.

 

Did you know?

32% of kids in foster care live with a relative, but the remaining 68%—about 275,000 children—rely on qualified and willing non-relatives?

 

Jesus loved vulnerable people.

Here are 5 times Jesus prioritized the marginalized.

 


YOU STILL HAVE TIME! NOW THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR, YOUR GIFT TO LIFESONG IS MATCHED!

GIVE TODAY