The post-adoption journey begins once a child comes home.
At Lifesong, we believe every child deserves the love of a family. As a Christian ministry, our goal is for children to be adopted into and thrive in traditional Christian families, which means post-adoption care is important.
We understand that every adoption includes loss and trauma.
By God’s grace, we believe that healing is possible.
Post-Adoption Care & Counseling Financial Assistance is to help families receive:
- counseling (for your adopted child, siblings, or yourself)
- trauma care, like EMDR therapy
- neurofeedback or other interventions
Lifesong determines what financial assistance we will offer for post-adoption care based on the following guidelines:
- Leading of the Holy Spirit as we pray for wisdom
- The need of the child (special needs, older child, etc.)
- The financial need of the adoptive family
- Availability of funds
Families who will be considered and reviewed:
- Need services for an adopted child or family member.
- Are U.S. citizens.
- Complete the entire application. Lifesong for Orphans must receive the completed application before reviewing. This allows Lifesong to comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practices.
- Please note that all applications are reviewed and decided upon by Lifesong, Inc., a separate Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, through its objective evaluation and independent decision-making process.
Download Your Free Post-Adoption Application
"*" indicates required fields
Please send your application by email or mail.
Lifesong for Orphans
Attn: Post-Adoption Assistance
PO Box 9
Gridley, IL 61744