You are invited to stay and work with our team in the new Guest House in Bercy, Haiti!
We are excited to announce that the new Guest House is available to welcome church groups this summer. Come be part of what God is doing in Haiti!
View a Sample Itinerary
The goal of Lifesong Open Arms Haiti is to care for the physical, spiritual, educational, and future employment needs of nearly 300 orphaned and vulnerable children, raising leaders of faith who will impact the nation of Haiti. Additionally, Lifesong Open Arms Haiti joyfully employs indigenous workers in their self-sustaining business initiatives.
With the Guest House now open and ready for teams to come and stay, you can see Lifesong Open Arms for yourself and participate in ministry opportunities such as–
- feeding program
- kids club
- soccer program
- movie night with community
- home visits
- prayer walking in the community
Accommodations for the newly open Guest House
- Sleep in our modern, clean, 80-room, hotel-style house
- Enjoy air-conditioning, hot/cold running water, and private bathrooms
- See the mountains and ocean from your room
- Use the rooftop fellowship for group meetings
- Take a swim in our pool after a long day in the Haitian sun
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”first”]
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-third” position=”last”]
Come and see what God has done: he is awesome in his deeds toward the children of man.
Learn more or reserve your spot!
CONTACT THE DIRECTOR