It’s National Adoption Month!
No matter where you are in the adoption process, we want to support families like yours throughout the journey.
In addition to offering financial assistance to help bridge the gap in adoption fundraising, we also offer pre- and post-adoption support. And one way we seek to encourage families is by putting helpful resources in your hands.
The Adoption Book Bundle
This month, we’ve collaborated with a few of our friends to put together a FREE BOOK BUNDLE of chapters from 8 of our favorite adoption-centered books—over 150 pages of helpful, encouraging content.
You’ve probably heard of a few of the books or authors. The bundle includes…
- Adopted for Life (Russell Moore)
- Attaching in Adoption (Deborah D. Gray)
- Orphanology (Tony Merida and Rick Morton)
- Radical Business (Gary Ringger)
- Reframing Foster Care (Jason Johnson)
- Securely Attached (Mike and Kristin Berry)
- Until There’s More Than Enough (Jason Weber)
- Wounded Children, Healing Homes (Jayne Schooler, Betsy Keefer Smalley, et al.)
Download your free book bundle today!
Here at Lifesong, we’re honored to be part of your adoption community.