You can help prevent orphans by strengthening families and creating jobs through sustainable business that employ orphan graduates and build ongoing community development.
Goals of Sustainable Business
- Generate income to fuel orphan care projects.
- Provide critical work for caregivers.
- Create future jobs for graduates to learn meaningful skills.
- Build teams of advocates who offer their skills and expertise
- Plantain Farm
- Nursery (Shrubs & Ornamental Trees)
- Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries
- Strawberries, Gooseberries, Raspberries
More Than Business
Want to know how we got started in business as mission? Read through the Sustainable Business Principles we have used to help guide us to growth in creating sustainability for our orphan care initiatives through agriculture.
“Simply giving this person money is treating the symptoms rather than the underlying disease … a better solution would be to develop a relationship that says, ‘We are here to walk with you and to help you use your gifts and abilities to avoid being in this situation in the future.’”Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert
When Helping Hurts