Lifesong Ukraine has been actively involved in reaching the fatherless and has taken the additional step to also touch orphans with special needs (SN). Unfortunately, these children and young adults tend to be tucked away from society in remote orphanages, hospitals & villages specifically designated for SN, which keeps these children out-of-sight & out-of-mind…But never out of the mind of our Father, who is Father of all!
The Lifesong team in Ukraine is showing the love of Christ to SN orphanages twice a week for Constant Christian Presence (CCP) and crafts, arts, sports, etc. Additionally, weekly trips are made to kids with SN who are under short-term hospital care.
Please join us in Praise & Prayer for this ministry…
- Dedicated team members
- Local church & pastoral involvement
- 5 day camp at celebrating Christmas, New Years and birthdays of orphans
- Children that are being touched by Lifesong
- More Ukrainian volunteers/staff with hearts to serve in SN ministry
- Sufficient transportation for staff to travel to SN orphanages
- God to stir the hearts of SN orphanage administration to be open to Lifesong/CCP in their facilities
- Wisdom for strategies & goals to ultimately show orphans Jesus Christ
- Consistent financial support ($3,000/month)
Pictures from camp…
“I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me”
-Jesus (Matthew 25:40)